Be Warm And Stylish With An Amish Fireless Fireplace
Many modern homes use the Amish fireless fireplace not only to provide warmth during cold weather but also to add style and elegance to a room. An Amish fireplace is actually just one of your Amish heaters that mimic the look of an actual fireplace. You get that cozy and inviting ambiance without the inconvenience that a traditional fireplace brings. With real looking flames, an Amish fireplace is the closest thing that you can get if you want to add a fireplace to your home but don’t want the hassles that go along with it. You don’t need to gather up firewood and occasionally stoke the fire to warm yourself up indoors. Enjoy life with wonderful inventions such as the Amish fireplace heaters. Gather the family and make happy memories together while being comfortably warm with an Amish fireless fireplace.
The Advantages of an Amish Fireless Fireplace
- It is portable and versatile. The fireplace can be easily transferred to another location without the need for renovation or construction.
- There’s no need for a chimney. As the Amish fireplace uses electricity, you can place it in homes with no chimneys such as apartments and condominium units.
- They’re aesthetically pleasing. The fireplace often comes with beautifully hand crafted designs which is what the Amish are known for.
- It greatly resembles a conventional fireplace minus the hassles associated with it. There’s no burning smell, no gathering of wood and no mess when you use this kind of fireplace.
- Amish fireless fireplaces are also energy savers depending on your needs.
The Disadvantages of an Amish Fireless Fireplace
- It can sufficiently heat up only one room. If you need a heater to heat up the entire house, then a centralized heating system may be for you.
- It is completely dependent on electricity to work.
Where to Buy the Amish Fireless Fireplaces
Heat Surge Fireplace with Amish Made Mantle Oak
This product is called as the “roll-n-glow” electric fireplace because you can easily move it to any room in the house. Roll it to the dining area when you’re eating and then transfer it to the bedroom when it’s time for you to relax. With its Amish made real wood mantle, you treat yourself to a beautifully hand crafted product while saving money on gas bills. You get the ambiance of a real fireplace when you get this Amish fireless fireplace for $458. This unit can sufficiently heat up a 325 sq ft room when set on the highest setting that uses 1500 watts of power. This product has a shipping weight of 73 pounds.
Classic Flame Lancaster Antique Oak Amish Fireplace
Combine modernity with classic style with this beautiful electric fireplace from Lancaster. It comes with an oak wood finish that looks absolutely classy yet simple. Just plug it into a 120-volt wall socket and you experience comfortable heat while watching the fireplace’s flickering flames. This Amish fireplace costs $359.99 and comes with a 6 ft cord.
Classic Flame Strasburg Mantel in Vintage Cherry with 23” Electric Fireplace
Give your home a cozier atmosphere with this 23” Amish fireplace. It costs $499 and features a veneer finish in vintage cherry, casters for mobility, carved panels and base moldings. It can adequately heat up a 400 sq ft room with no venting or gas lines necessary. It also comes with a digital thermostat and a fixed front glass surface that stay cool to the touch. Ready to be assembled upon delivery, the product measures 31 x 11.5 x 27.25 inches and weighs 84 pounds.
The Beautiful Amish Fireless Fireplaces
Be warm and comfortable while transforming the look of your room with a beautiful Amish fireplace. While the Amish are known for their simple ways, they are also recognized for their fine craftsmanship, talent and creativity. An Amish carved fireplace is truly a work of art more than anything else. It makes an interesting piece of furniture that essentially brings you warmth during the cold months. Bring comfort and style to your home with Amish fireless fireplaces and create precious bonding moments with the family.